Theragun Elite Percussive Therapy Massager
Free UK mainland delivery Find out more
30 day returns policy Find out more
Theragun Elite percussive therapy device effectively relieves pain, accelerates recovery, and improves performance whether you are practicing your putting at home or playing a round of golf.
Theragun Elite is your ultimate full body wellness device, with hardly any sound. Designed to help improve movement to generate power in your swing and also take stress off of common golf injuries.
Theragun Elite is your ultimate full body wellness device, with hardly any sound. Designed to help the muscles used during golf - whether practicing your putting at home or hitting the driving range- to recover faster and reduce pain.
Theragun Elite the elegantly designed ultimate wellness partner is quieter than ever. It integrates with a personalized app experience to reduce your tension, whether it comes from everyday life, work, or workouts.
- Designed to help improve movement that helps generate power in the swing and also take stress of the sites of common golf injuries
- Designed to increase blood flow, relieve discomfort, and help reactivate fatigued muscles so the golfer can play their best
- Designed to help the muscles used during golf to recover so the golfer is ready for their next round or the rest of their day
Lower Back Pain
Most lower back pain is caused by tight lower body muscles. A Theragun device helps loosen the muscles that contribute to lower back pain as well as provide relief to the pain itself.
An inflamed, painful elbow is the result of overusing the forearm muscles that help you grip your club during a swing. A Theragun device increases blood flow, releases tension and speeds up recovery in these inner forearm muscles.
Tight Hip Flexors
Engaged but limber hip flexor muscles are integral to a good swing. Loosen them up with a Theragun device to increase mobility and improve hip clearance through the ball for a more powerful, athletic swing.
3 Protocols Designed for Golf
Prepare to train, Time: 30seconds per muscle group before golf;
- Increase mobility
- Improve Muscle coordination
- Increase Body awareness
Regain peak output, Time: 15 seconds per muscle group during golf;
- Activate Inhibited Muscles
- Increase blood flow and circulation
- Hydrate Tissue
Recover Faster, Time: 90 seconds per muscle group after golf;
- Decrease post-exercise soreness
- Prevent or eliminate adhesions
- Relieve pain